RM RICOMAX GC-1058:
As the new release professional model of RM RICOMAX, GC-1058 is a great tool for both rookies and old hands.
Our professional metal detector can identify Nine Different Types of metal just by simply adjusting the numbers on the panel, a simple operation with guaranteed high accuracy; At the same time, it can also use different tones and the screen illumination to identify different metals.
The coil of the metal detector reaches IP68 waterproof, even on the beach or by the creek, it can perfectly does its work.
Ultra Lightweight 3.8 lb
Within the range of professional metal detectors, GC-1058 is fairly lightweight that only takes 3.8lb. It won’t overload yourself in long time detectin
Upgraded DSP chip
With its renowned discrimination circuitry and enthusiasm to advanced detection technology, RM RICOMAX is consistently developing high-performance products. GC-1058 is able to detect the object up to 9-inch distance
Adjustable Stem & Waterproof Coil
The adjustable stem could extends from 41″ to 48″.
With completely submersible 10 inch search coil, the GC-1058 can be used for detecting on the beach or in the stream. (Note: the control box is not waterproof)
Outdoor Exploration Kit
Package Include: 1 X Metal Detector, 1 X Shovel, 1 X User’s Manual, 1 X Large Size Carrying Bag, 1×Headphone.
Ready for the journey of treasure detecting? Here are some tips for you:
- COULDN’T SPOT THE TARGET OBJECT
The accuracy may be affected by the following factors:
- The depth of the target. In order to uncover the deeply buried metals, you need to turn up the SENS level. However, metals over 9 inches underground may not be detected.
- The size of the target. Tiny metals, for instance, needles, cannot be easily detected. In this case, you can try to turn up the sensitivity or lower the DISC value.
- The way you search. You may miss a target if you walk too fast.PLEASE DO DOT SWING THE SEARCH COIL AS IF IT WERE A PENDULUM.
- THE METAL DETECTOR KEEPS BEEPING
- On highly mineralized land, the detector may keep beeping even if there is no metal. In this case, you can decrease the sensitivity or increase the DISC value. Meanwhile, please keep the search coil a certain distance away from the ground.
- In the area full of trashy metal, the detector may keep beeping. In this case, you can set DISC to 50 and most nails or small pieces of iron will be eliminated.
- Metallic digging tools will also affect detection if they are near the search coil. So it’s better to put them not too close.
Enjoy a good time of treasure hunting with GC-1058 Metal Detector!