Old-world European elegance radiates from the Merola Tile Kings Star Nero Encaustic 17-5/8 in. x 17-5/8 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile imported from Spain. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable ceramic slabs, which have four 8-3/4 in. squares separated by scored grout lines. The defining feature of this encaustic-inspired tile is the unique, low-sheen glaze in beige tones with centered black stars in each square. Variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to your interior. There are 9 different variations available that are randomly scattered throughout each case. The scored grout lines can be grouted with the color of your choice or left un-grouted for a rugged finish.
- 11.02 sq. ft., 5 pieces per case; case weight is 51.6 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.63 in. width x 17.63 in. length x 0.42 in. thick
- Glazed slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant; indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Commercial and residential use