Update your decor with the MSI Hillside Gray 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile for your next installation or renovation project to incorporate a contemporary aesthetic. This beautiful tile features a smooth, low-sheen finish and with handsome gray tones. Designed for floor, wall and countertop use, this porcelain tile offers a water absorption of less than 0.5% and a slight variation in tone to create a stylish complement for a wide variety of design schemes. This floor and wall tile is marginally skid resistant to suit your needs. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues. Multiple tile sizes and accessories are available to give your project a finished look.
- 16 sq. ft., 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 66.16 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
Review Hillside Gray 12 in. x 24 in. Matte Floor and Wall Porcelain Tile (16 sq. ft./Case)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.