Emulating the timeless beauty of Bardiglio marble, the Merola Tile Classico Bardiglio Hexagon Flower 7 in. x 8 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile captures stunning artistry dating back to Ancient Rome. Set on a satin white glaze, this marbleized porcelain tile offers an everlasting look for any traditional or contemporary installation. Light and dark grey veining striations sporadically flow throughout, adding authenticity to your space. The main feature of this tile is the monochrome, smooth curves that create a centered, dark flower and subtle fluid lanterns. With a traditional hexagon format and smooth, ever so slightly undulated surface, this tile is perfect for creating a sophisticated feel for any setting. There is variation in the veining patterns found throughout each tile. Pair this tile with other Classico products to complete your own elegant installation.
- 7.67 sq. ft., 25 pieces per case; case weight is 28.58 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 7 in. width x 8 in. length x 0.34 in. thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a medium sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines; skid resistant; indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential use only