Strand Woven Bamboo Berkeley Nosing is designed for installation on the edge of stair tread. Stair nosing adds beauty to your home while absorbing much of the staircase traffic. Coordinates with hardwood flooring, trim and moldings the stair nosing provides beautiful finished look to your home.
- Strand Woven Bamboo Berkeley Overlap Stair Nosing
- 0.438 in. Thickness x 2.17 in. Width x 72 in. Length
- Item coordinates with 7 mm thick hardwood flooring
- Due to inherent variation of natural hardwood, there could be color variations within the molding
- Construction: Solid Strand Woven Bamboo
- Strand Woven Bamboo Berkeley, Light Color finish
- No painting or staining necessary
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 2789
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: glue down and fully bonded adhesive
- Residential and commercial use
- 2-year limited manufactures warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground.
- Pennwood suggests that you identify similar looking planks within your new floor that best matches the molding and install next to the molding creating a natural looking transition
- Overlap stair nose allows the floating floor to expand and contract under the stationary molding
- Product is proudly finished by Penn Wood Products Corporation
Review Strand Woven Bamboo Berkeley 0.438 in. Thick x 2.17 in. Wide x 72 in. Length Bamboo Overlap Stair Nose Molding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.