T-Molding is used to transition two floors of the same height typically installed between rooms or in entryways. This molding will provide a seamless look when transitioning between flooring surfaces and in doorways. Providing a beautiful finished look to any room in your home.
- Barton Oak Laminate Molding
- 7/16 in. thickness x 1-3/4 in. width x 72 in. length
- Item coordinates with 6 mm – 9 mm thick laminate flooring
- Laminate moldings are extruded out of High Density Fiberboard and wrapped with laminate decorative paper
- Barton OakMedium Color Smooth Finish
- Clean with a damp cloth
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade, or Below Grade
- No painting or staining necessary
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential and commercial use
- Warranty: 25-year residential use and 8-year commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground
- There may be a slight color variation due to the nature of the decor
- Moldings are installed with a galvanized metal track, included with purchase. Proudly manufactured by Zamma Corporation
Review Barton Oak 7/16 in. Thick x 1-3/4 in. Wide x 72 in. Length Laminate T-Molding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.