For the first time, No7 has combined two powerful age-defying skincare technologies in one expert formula. This night concentrate combines a next-generation retinol complex with No7’s advanced peptide technology, Matrixyl 3000+, offering a boost of overnight anti-aging power that reboots and renews skin, helping it act like younger, healthier-looking skin. Lines look smoother, skin tone looks even and skin appears firm, lifted, brighter and more radiant while pores and texture look refined. Experience the power of retinol while minimizing irritation with this skin-transforming overnight treatment.
ABOUT No7’s 1.5% RETINOL COMPLEX
• Pure Retinol (.3%): expert-recommended level, optimized for efficacy and comfort
• Retinol Optimizer (1%): slow-release system for enhanced delivery
• Retinol Soother (.2%): helps to calm skin and minimize irritation
• Overnight, skin looks smoother, softer and moisturized
• In 2 weeks, skin looks tighter, brighter and clearer
• In 12 weeks, skin looks firmer and more even, wrinkles and pigmentation appear reduced
How to Use:
Limit initial use to once or twice per week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use.
• In the evening, apply 2 pumps to cleansed face, avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area
• Allow to completely absorb before applying age-defying serum or liberally applying night cream
Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference.
Contains retinol, which may cause sensitivity. Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. NOTE: When pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids.
• Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin.
• We do not recommend using facial hair removal products/methods whilst using this product.
• Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 Day Cream every morning while using this product.
• Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if taking prescription acne medication or undergoing a skin peeling regimen.
Your clear choice for clean. Details, by category: • Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning – formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and more. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers – fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets – formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives • Car Seats – fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added Flame Retardants and Stain Repellent (PFAS) • Pest Control & Lawn Care – classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA. Formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and more.
Recommended for Oily Skin.
Recommended for Dry Skin.
Recommended for Combination Skin.
Recommended for Mature Skin.